Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy thing called MOM and DAD

This new roll we have as Parents, being Mom and Dad, it is the best thing that could ever happen in life. People try to tell you how amazing it is and how life will never be the same...but in a good way. But until you are there; you could never truly understand. I thought I knew what I would feel, but it is a thousand times what I expected. It is such a joy. Every moment we share, even when it is calming a fussy baby, it is wonderful.

Thank you Noah. Thank you Jesus for Noah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen!

    And isn't it great to be able to "blog" and share these thoughts so you can look back and remember how amazing and grateful you were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we say "mini Eric" in this picture!?! Noah is such a blessing and you guys are natural parents :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think...are we REAL enough? Tell me what you think!