Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A California Winter



Yes, its November...yes, we still go to the beach.

Call us crazy but if you live in CA and have 90 degree weather you are most likely enjoying it in a similar way too! Please excuse the quality of these photos because they were taken with my phone but are way too sweet to pass up posting!

Our little Surfer/Paddler in Training
Our little man is so cool! I have a few more pictures I will post soon of Noah and Daddy on the paddle coard together. My heart melts as I remember Noah being nervous at first and within a couple minutes screaming with joy and splashing the water while Daddy paddles off into the Harbor. Oh it was so sweet. Pics to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think...are we REAL enough? Tell me what you think!