Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2

I want to know what he was thinking


Mother's Day dinner was at Capone's in Huntington Beach. I love it there. The food is delicious and the service is unbeatable. My parents and I were shocked at how well Noah did in the very Adult setting of the restaurant. As you can see, he reclined in his highchair and relaxed most the evening. Silly guy was so in love with the wonderful live singer performing. He kept making googoo eyes at her. She liked Noah so much she gave us a free CD!


Nana and Noah before dinner



Noah was so sweet and gentle trying to play with Pilot.
He reached and reached and finally made it to pet him.


Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to see my in-laws on Mother's Day. I can't wait to spend some good quality time with them. We love you Mike and Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think...are we REAL enough? Tell me what you think!