Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ice Hockey

As many of you know, I come from a family that LOVES Ice Hockey. My father and uncle played since they were walking. My brother played since he was around 8yrs old. Would you believe My sister, my mom, and I all played for at least 1 season or more? Yup that's right, we did.

So I married a west coast Beach Boy, but my family didn't mind...though they swear he will play someday. For now, we go and watch. This was the Hockey Tournament in Scottsdale over Memorial Day Weekend.

My Brother about to make an awesome assist!

My dad, playing Defense
(not with his usual partner in crime, my uncle)

Noah and Eric watching the game

My sis and her hubby make out during the game.
Blah! Get a room!

Noah's Super cute size 3 Puma's

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think...are we REAL enough? Tell me what you think!