Friday, July 10, 2009

My Boys

I think it is so obvious who is behind the camera lens...me! It is so rare to get a shot of Noah and me or our the three of us together. I am not complaining though, just stating fact. I really have enjoyed capturing snippets of Noah's life and even more, I have enjoyed seeing the bond that Eric and Noah have together. I wish I could read Noah's mind because I think he sees Eric as the best thing in the world. You can see it in Noah's eyes as his face lights up when Eric walks in the room. Like a mixture of fun, security, love, silliness, and cool (the very coolest of "cool's) all wrapped up in one. Recently Noah has been giving daddy huge bear hugs and doesn't let go, you have to pry him off (or show him food). Noah smiles the second he hears Daddy's voice, even on the phone! When I look at pictures from Noah's birth through recent, I don't see a lot of me, but I see a ton of Noah's favorite person, proof of their awesome bond and their love for each other.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift Eric is to Noah and me,
a GREAT Father and my very best friend.









1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way about the whole picture thing...ah well!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think...are we REAL enough? Tell me what you think!